CREEPY THINGS TO WATCH
A compilation of all the horror filled movies, t.v shows & documentaries I could find. It includes some of my own masterposts and other people’s masterposts.
- Scary Movie Masterpost
- Childhood Halloween Masterpost
- Psychological Thriller Movie Masterpost
- Not So Scary Movie Masterpost
- Link to Horror Movies You Shouldn’t Miss
- Another Horror Movie Masterpost
- Foreign Horror Films Masterpost
- Creepy Short Film Masterpost
- American Horror Story Masterpost
- The Walking Dead Masterpost
- Supernatural Masterpost
- Scooby-Doo Masterpost
- Top 10 Disturbing Documentaries
- A Haunting Episode List
- X-Files Episode List
- Ghost Hunters Episode List
- Ghost Adventures Episode List
- The Twilight Zone Episode List
- Unsolved Mysteries Series
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer Series
- Ghost Whisperer Series
- Psychic Kids Series
- Is It Real Series
- Sightings Series
- Strange But True Series
COSTUME/CREEPY MAKE-UP TUTORIALS
A compilation of amazing people with a talent for art and expression. Some of these are gorey, so be cautious.
- Cracked Doll
- Severed Fingers
- Dissected Arm
- Maggot Eyes
- Corpse Bride
- Nightmare Before Christmas
- Dead Bride
- Creepy Dummy Doll
- Annabelle Doll
- The Exorcist
- The Ring
- Silent Hill Nurse
- Chucky: Child’s Play
- Candy Demon
- Unwanted House Guest
- Monster Girl
- Blood Nail Art
- Scary Fairy Nails
- Cute & Easy Halloween Nails
CREEPY STORY NARRARATIONS
What’s better than reading scary stories? Listening to them from people who have a voice that perfectly match the suspense needed for such stories.
- Cry Reads
- Otis Jiry
- Madame Macabre
- Litter Bot
Creepy compilations from around the web and from posts I’ve made before.
- Top Rated Scary Stories
- Cracked on Horror
- Listverse Bizarre and Creepy
- Creepiest Gifs
- Reddit No Sleep
- Reddit Paranormal
- Reddit Horror
- Creepy Contacts
- Top 10 Sixpenceee Stories
- Top 10 Reddit Lets Not Meet Stories
- Top 10 Creepy Short Films
- Compilation of Short Creepy Stories
- Unsettling Things on the Internet
- Top 10 Terrifying YouTube Videos
- Top 10 Creepy Audio Recordings
- Creepy Dares List
- Creepy Facts Compilation
- Top 5 Disturbing Topics
- Top 5 Fake Documentaries
- 6 Terrifying Comics
- Common Nightmares & Their Meanings
- Creepy Japanese Urban Legends
- Creepy Lost Episodes Compilation
- Compilation of Horror Pranks
- Top 5 Mass Extinctions
- Glitch in the Matrix
- Top 10 Found Footage & Creepy Videos
- Top 10 Long Scary Stories
- Ways to Contact the Dead
- Creepy Meaning Behind Nursery Rhymes
- Creepiest Glitch Experiences
- Paranormal Science Resources
- Map of Monsters/Ghosts/Cryptids in the USA
- Everything on Astral Projection
- Everything on Terrifying Dolls
The first couple are masterposts I’ve made, the rest are masterposts I’ve gathered from other blogs.
- Masterpost of World’s Scariest Places
- Masterpost of True Terrifying Events
- Masterpost of Creepy Stories
- Masterpost of Gothic Novels
- Masterpost of Creepy Websites
- Masterpost of Creepy Online Games
- Masterpost of Creepy Sleep-Over Games
- Masterpost of Scary Music
- Masterpost of Free Indie Horror Games
- Another Halloween Masterpost
- Halloween Pixel/Background Masterpost
- Another Halloween Pixel/Banners/Cursor Masterpost
- Chilling Tales For Dark Nights Masterpost
- Paranormal Podcast Masterpost
- Scary App Masterpost
- Paranormal Creatures Masterpost
- Superstitions Masterpost
- Creepy Wikipedia Articles Masterpost
- Masterpost of Creepy Stuff
- Myths & Urban Legends Masterpost
- The Bloodworth Saga Masterpost
- Scary October Masterpost
CREEPY TUMBLR BLOGS
Some creepy blogs to keep your dash scary 24/7. Thanks to everyone who contacted me for this. Sorry, if I’m forgetting you. I really am. I made this list during midterms week & I was half dead.
Well, there you go! :) Be sure to check out my halloween special, where you guys get to share your halloween spirit. Have a lovely October & Halloween everyone!
As I’m walking through Target with my little sister, the kid somehow manages to convince me to take a trip down the doll aisle. I know the type - brands that preach diversity through displays of nine different variations of white and maybe a black girl if you’re lucky enough. What I instead found as soon as I turned into the aisle were these two boxes.
The girl on the left is Shola, an Afghani girl from Kabul with war-torn eyes. Her biography on the inside flap tells us that “her country has been at war since before she was born”, and all she has left of her family is her older sister. They’re part of a circus, the one source of light in their lives, and they read the Qur’an. She wears a hijab.
The girl on the right is Nahji, a ten-year-old Indian girl from Assam, where “young girls are forced to work and get married at a very early age”. Nahji is smart, admirable, extremely studious. She teaches her fellow girls to believe in themselves. In the left side of her nose, as tradition mandates, she has a piercing. On her right hand is a henna tattoo.
As a Pakistani girl growing up in post-9/11 America, this is so important to me. The closest thing we had to these back in my day were “customizable” American Girl dolls, who were very strictly white or black. My eyes are green, my hair was black, and my skin is brown, and I couldn’t find my reflection in any of those girls. Yet I settled, just like I settled for the terrorist jokes boys would throw at me, like I settled for the butchered pronunciations of names of mine and my friends’ countries. I settled for a white doll, who at least had my eyes if nothing else, and I named her Rabeea and loved her. But I still couldn’t completely connect to her.
My little sister, who had been the one to push me down the aisle in the first place, stopped to stare with me at the girls. And then the words, “Maybe they can be my American Girls,” slipped out of her mouth. This young girl, barely represented in today’s society, finally found a doll that looks like her, that wears the weird headscarf that her grandma does and still manages to look beautiful.
I turned the dolls’ boxes around and snapped a picture of the back of Nahji’s. There are more that I didn’t see in the store; a Belarusian, an Ethiopian, a Brazilian, a Laotian, a Native American, a Mexican. And more.
These are Hearts 4 Hearts dolls, and while they haven’t yet reached all parts of the world (I think they have yet to come out with an East Asian girl), they need all the support they can get so we can have a beautiful doll for every beautiful young girl, so we can give them what our generation never had.
Please don’t let this die. If you know a young girl, get her one. I know I’m buying Shola and Nahji for my little sister’s next birthday, because she needs a doll with beautiful brown skin like hers, a doll who wears a hijab like our older sister, a doll who wears real henna, not the blue shit white girls get at the beach.
The Hearts 4 Hearts girls are so important. Don’t overlook them. Don’t underestimate them. These can be the future if we let them.
You can read more about the dolls here: http://www.playmatestoys.com/brands/hearts-for-hearts-girls
Have you ever seen something completely baffling but also technically excellent? I can’t believe how well this person edited Jane into Treasure Planet so she and Captain Amelia could fight the bad guy from Osmosis Jones. “Man,” I say to myself, “I could never make this bizarre music video about beloved animated characters becoming ghosts.”
this is legitimately awesome
amazing space lesbians amv that i didnt expect nor know i wanted
a+ friends you’ve done well
This is me in my usual bra, note the 34D/32DD boobs.
And here is the binder, almost completely flat.
This thing is awesome. It is remarkably comfortable, too. Feels a bit like wearing a sports bra. I got it from Love Boat, this one(http://www.lesloveboat.com/shop/product_info.php?products_id=122&osCsid=57cc209b6d95c6c3efa2d87a2325b6c2)
Reblogging again for my trans* and genderfluid buddies and also all female cosplay friends.