MUTUALIZES LAPTOP GIVEAWAY
The financial year in Australia is almost over, which means there are huge sales here. I bought this laptop especially to give away to you guys, and i hope whoever wins appreciates it. I have tested it myself, and it is excellent, especially for scrolling tumblr. I bought it for $900 but the normal price is above $1200. I have hosted 2 laptop giveaways before, so if anyone wants proof there were winners, go here
How did i afford to buy this just to give it away?
I make a lot of money online by using an app, and no this is not a joke. I test apps on my phone to earn paypal money, and my income is over $1,000 per week. Want to know how you can make money by using the app too? just click here and read.
LAPTOP TYPE AND SPECS
HP Envy 15-J101TU
Gen Intel® Core i7 processor, 8GB of RAM, 1000GB Hard drive. It’s windows 8, and comes reformatted with Microsoft office and the latest version of Photoshop! :)
- You have to be following me. I am checking who is following, and the winner will be re-drawn if they aren’t following me. I am a photography blog.
- Likes do not count for anything, only reblogs will count. You can reblog this as many times as you’d like.
- Winner will be chosen like as if it were a raffle drawing. And will be contacted via tumblr messages. (ask box)
- You have until August 21st, 2014 (In australia) to reblog this post. Winner will be picked using a number generator. They will have 4 days to reply before i choose again.
- This giveaway will be shipped worldwide, I will be paying for shipping
Ends on August 21st, 2014 (australian date)
REMEMBER, you must follow ME for your entry to count.
Good luck and stay lovely!
Your name is ROXY.
so I really like the compsition in this, hehee…while reading the update the line “you have a real soft spot for OLD SCHOOL TECHNOLOGY” gave me the image of her sitting with an old TV. Yep.
not much else to say about this. Guys I really Love Roxy
Thats the show.
If you don’t know if you want to get into Welcome To Night Vale, listen to this clip, it does a perfect job of summing up the entire experience.
this is quite legitimately one of my favorite things that’s happened in the entire show.
(via dirkfromstatefarm)452,577 plays
Not to be outdone, the white “jelly blob thing” is also quite pretty.
I PRESSED PLAY JUST AS I WAS TAKING A DRINK AND DIET COKE JUST SHOT OUT MY NOSE. I FEEL LIKE I JUST VOMITED
there are so many layers of humor to appreciate here
the disruption of pleasant relaxing music
the word “sail” being yelled slightly off-beat as if the person filming was planning this and got a little eager
the small child’s laughter in the background
the pianist whispering “shit” to himself as if he only dropped an m&m or something
the foot appearing seemingly out of nowhere
the dedicated pianist falling down with his piano
it’s all so beautiful